Hi, hello, how are you?
Welcome to my WordPress blog, a beautiful masterpiece birthed through the assignment of a project assigned by my 10th grade English teacher.
Who am I? That’s a good question. Here’s a list of statements that kind of sum me up:
- I laugh a lot when I’m full.
- Like…a lot. It’s weird. I get it from my mom. It’s also a burden–kinda painful.
- I vlog.
- Video log. Every time I do something memorable, I will vlog on my phone very shortly. No, I don’t post them on YouTube. I keep them in my external hard drive for personal use. They’re short videos: couple of seconds, maybe a minute maximum. I like to remember the things I do and people I see—it’s the little things.
- I like volleyball, but it doesn’t like me.
- They say that the things you love the most will hurt you the most… Multiple injuries/hospital trips because of volleyball: sprained back, sprained ankle, torn meniscus, you name it. It’s a love-hate relationship, I guess you could say.
- My family is my life.
- My mom, my dad, my older brother, all of my extended family. You really can’t do any better than these people. I’m lucky. Everything I do, if not for myself, is for them.
- I like dogs, babies, and puns.
- Separately, paired up, all together. Whichever. I’m not picky… Now I’m imagining a puppy sleeping next to a baby, who is wearing a onesie with a pun on it. Holy crap, I could die happily at the moment.
- Music is cool.
- I like to sing a lot. Sing well? That’s another story. I can play the piano, guitar, and ukulele. I took piano lessons when I was younger, and taught myself guitar and ukulele.
- I like taking pictures.
- Shout out to my big brother for teaching me the ropes back in the day, and for letting me use his DSLR for my endeavors as a photographer for my high school’s newspaper. Now saving up for my own camera and lens…
- I’m fluent in English and Vietnamese…know a decent amount of Spanish.
- Just letting you know: if you’re going to talk smack about me in another language right in front of me, don’t do it in these three languages.
Cool. You now know most of what there is to know about me. I officially give you the green light to read my posts, now that you can properly imagine who I am behind the posts.
Or don’t. I really can’t tell you what to do. (But I hope that you do.)