Hi, hello, how are you?
I think it only makes sense for you to have a better understanding of who I am if you’re going to be reading my posts, which tend to be a bit personal, right?
Here’s a list of things I think you should know about me:
- I am a big family person.
- My family is great. My mom, my dad, my older brother, all of my extended family. You really can’t do any better than these people. I’m lucky. Everything I do, if not for myself, is for them.
- I laugh a lot when I’m full.
- It’s weird. I get it from my mom. It’s also a burden. Seriously, you don’t know how painful it is to laugh without control with a full stomach.
- I like volleyball, but it doesn’t like me.
- They say that the things you love the most will hurt you the most… I love playing volleyball, but I had to stop playing competitively in high school after I sprained my back—from playing volleyball. Now I play for fun when I can. (The whole sprained back thing is a long, but good story to tell. I’ll save that for another time.)
- I make puns.
- Really funny puns, might I add. They’re so funny that whenever I tell them, my friends do this thing where, instead of laughing out loud, they just look at me and shake their heads. Hilarious, right?
- I take vlogs.
- No, I don’t post them on YouTube. I keep them in my external hard drive for personal use. They’re short videos, couple of seconds, maybe a minute maximum. I like to remember the things I do and people I see—it’s the little things.
- I have a private blog where I write about my day.
- Same purpose as the vlogs, except they go more into depth, and no one knows about it. Well, I guess you do, now.
- I like to sing.
- Sing well? I think I sound amazing in the shower. If that’s not a valid indicator of my vocal capabilities, then I don’t know what is.
- I can play the piano, guitar, and ukulele.
- I took piano lessons when I was younger. I taught myself guitar and ukulele.
- I like taking pictures.
- But I don’t own my own camera. *sigh* Shout out to my big brother for letting me use his *totally* professional camera whenever I ask, and for teaching me the ropes back in the day.
- I am fluent in English and Vietnamese…know a decent amount of Spanish.
- Just warning you: if you’re going to talk crap about me in another language right in front of me, don’t do it in Vietnamese or Spanish.
I think that’s most of it. Congrats! You know most of what there is to know about me. You now have the green light to read my posts.
Or don’t. I can’t tell you what to do.